248 Rock Hill Drive, P.O. Box 760
Rock Hill, NY 12775
Variable Gain Booster
EMG-AB Afterburner Video
The AB (Afterburner) is a
push/pull booster with up to 20dB of preset variable gain, perfect for having fun with
clean overdrive and distortion. It works with both active and passive pickups, uses
rail-to-rail technology, and is easy to install. If you're a lead player, the
Afterburner is for you.
- The EMG-AB Variable Gain Booster will boost the signal of any pickup
up to +20dB.
- Will work with active or passive pickups.
- Converts a guitar equipped with passive pickups (high impedance) to a low
impedance output. Variable pre/setable gain: With the push/pull pot
in the "down" position there is no boost in effect. In the
"up" position the signal is boosted with the amount of
gain set by the rotation of the pot.
- Allows use of a longer cable.
- Improves high frequency response.
- Great for home recording.
The EMG-AB After Burner includes:
- Connectors for easy installation.
- Battery clip, output jack, black knob, and allen wrench.
- Instructions and diagrams for installation.
Data Sheet (pdf Download)
@ 9V (Microamps)
Our dealer agreement with EMG prohibits us
from selling EMG pickups outside the U.S.
Prices quoted are subject to
change. Quantities are limited on some items.
If you plan to order more than one of this item, please contact us before ordering to verify availability.
Click HERE for Return Policy. Questions? Call or e-mail email@example.com.
HOME/SEARCH | acoustic guitars | amps | audio | basses | drums | effects a-f | effects g-z | electric guitars | guitar accessories
guitar tuners | harmonicas | mandolins / banjos | pickups | map/directions | meet Steve | e-mail Steve |