248 Rock Hill Drive, P.O. Box 760
Rock Hill, NY 12775
15-Watt Guitar Amp
(11 1/3 lbs)
||3-band EQ, wide-range
|The Behringer V-TONE GM108 is an extremely versatile
analog modeling practice guitar combo with an 8" speaker. It features 3 selectable classic
guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3 gain modes—providing you with 27 classic
sound settings. Its wide-range drive control lets you have super-fat sounds with any pickup
types. There is a dedicated 3-band EQ and master level control, plus a CD input that lets
you to play along with your favorite music.
- Extremely versatile practice amplifier with authentic analog amp modeling
- Original 20-Watt vintage-design guitar speaker
- Authentic Analog Modeling for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 speaker simulation models plus 3
gain modes—providing you with 27 classic sound presets
- Wide-range drive control for super-fat sounds with any pickup types
- Dedicated 3-band EQ and master level control
- CD input allows you to play along with your favorite music
- Powerful headphone output with speaker simulation
- Rugged construction for years of trouble-free use
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
For detailed product specifications and photographs, please visit the Behringer
web site by clicking HERE.
That page will open up in a new browser. When you close that browser,
you will return to this page.
Out of stock
Call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices quoted are subject to change. Quantities may be limited on some items. If you plan to order more than one of this item, please
contact us before ordering to verify availability. Click HERE for Return Policy.
HOME/SEARCH | acoustic guitars | amps | audio | basses | drums | effects a-f | effects g-z | electric guitars | guitar accessories
guitar tuners | harmonicas | mandolins / banjos | pickups | map/directions | meet Steve | e-mail Steve |